Sunday, January 15, 2012

Welcome, What you're about to learn...

Hi! My name is Jessi, and I am the owner of a home-based hat making business called Fuzzy Wuzzy Hats. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fuzzy-Wuzzy-Hats/180820315287319 I live in Iowa, where i was raised. My parents were always work driven people, until I was born, then my mom stayed home with me until I started school full time(ie: kindergarten) and my dad, well, lets just say I think he will work til he cant take it anymore.  I have a great life, great family, beautiful, loving friends, I really couldn't ask for any thing more.  Well, let me take that back, I would like to have the following, longer days, more time to do the things that REALLY need to be done, and having my sanity back. Okay, I think that's all.. Well, at least for now anyway, I'm sure ill come up with something else later on.. 

You will learn of my trials, tribulations, praises, epic failures, successes and a whole lot of "Wow, did THAT just really happen" moments..  I'll share stories of my friends, family, little things that have happened through out my life, my day, everything in between,  I wont tell you much about my 'personal' life because ill probably be blogging about my personal life every day. (well, at least when i can remember, one way or another). Most of all, I will share with you my little rants of having a home based business, my whining and fit throwing because the colors "I thought" were going to work didn't etc. Laugh, Cry, or just get REALLY frustrated with me, but most of all, Enjoy yourself. Thanks for taking a look and reading what I have to say! God Bless.

"I wish I had the answer to that, because I'm tired of answering that question". Yogi Berra

No comments:

Post a Comment