Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday, Monday.... So good to me...


Okay so I thought id start you off with a little dity from the Mamas and Papas. Great song..


Anyway. so hopefully you all had a great day, mine was rather rigid but nothing extremely awful by any means.  Bank, store, visiting grandma, ya know, the Monday things. But on my way home i kinda decided that maybe this whole running around thing isnt so bad..  Came home did some laundry, dug out Gingers baby swing, thats like in new condition, contacted some people about it, etc.. Fixed supper for my fam, tonight Homemade Macaroni and Cheese with Ham...  not too bad i must say.  Maybe tomorrow if you folks are lucky, ill post the recipe, so you can see how good yourself how the awesomeness is. 

I must bid you farewell for the evening and finish getting dinner ready, if your lucky ill even post a pic or 2 of it tomorrow.. :) Have a great night and happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment