Saturday, January 28, 2012

So...... to catch you up to speed...

I really havent been neglecting you lately.. Things have been kinda busy, and trying to get hats done before our big project arises. So what im going to do today, is show you some pics of the work that I have done, weights, and prices.  In my first blog, it give you a link to my fb page, please feel free to check it out. I would appreciate it!


Heather Grey and Light Blue single strand striped (good for fall/spring)
 I made this hat for a gal for christmas, and it was the first one that i did for her, she LOVED it.. I was so excited, I did add a little crochet flower on it in the same blue and grey colors but didnt have it on at the time of the picture.


Woodsie(L) and Camo(R) ear flap hats double strand(good winter weight)
These two, went to a brother and sister for christmas as well. When the order was placed i was told that the little boy was ALL boy and the girl was all tomboyish and hated pink. So the lighter one went for her and the darker one went to him.. I think they turned out great! (and especially love it on my red white and blue quilt on the back)


Baby Strawberry hat, Heavy weight, can be made to an adult hat also comes in Red/Dark Green

The baby strawberry hat was a proto type for a big one that i made for my daughter a couple years ago. I made a matching one for her baby.  All of my hats minus the strawberry hats are made from Red Heart Yarn while the Strawberry or any of the "heavy/winter weight" hats are made from Lion Brand Hometown USA. I have color charts for both, (if not definately the lionbrand) on my facebook page in my pictures. I have plenty more pictures on my fb page.. Ill post the link again at the end of my rant. 

My current price list will go as follows:

Single strand (solid or striped see above) are $7.50(USD)
Double strand(same as above) $9.50(USD)
Strawberry or Solid color of heavy weight $11.50(USD)
As of February, 1st 2012 these totals do not include shipping so when ordering add $5 to your total.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fuzzy-Wuzzy-Hats/180820315287319  is the link to my page on facebook, feel free to look comment whatever you wish.

Thanks again for showing your interest in my little project :) Feel free to comment, if you have any questions, or suggestions I would appreciate it!

Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment